Lelanie from To Sew With Love shows how to make this pretty throw pillow. The front is embellished with ruching and ric trac trim. The back has an easy envelope style opening. The cover she makes will fit a 22″ x 15″ pillow. If you need another size, it would be easy enough to alter her dimensions. Get the tute.
[photo from To Sew With Love]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Envelope pillow with ric rac and a stripe
- Tutorial: Easy envelope pillow cover
- Tutorial: Sweater pillow cover with envelope opening
- Tutorial: Small scale pillowcase with a lined opening
- Tutorial: Envelope style throw pillow cover