Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial showing how she made this ruffled romper for her little girl. Made from ruffled fabric that doesn’t need to be hemmed, it’s a quick sew. She made this one in roughly one hour. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
- Tutorial: My Little Butterfly Infant Romper
- Tutorial: Little girl ladybug costume
- Tutorial: Little girl’s ruffled jumper dress from sweater knit
- Tutorial: Boutique-inspired double ruffle leggings for little girls
- Free pattern: Simple A-line dress for little girls