Jill from Creating My Way To Success shows how to use ruffled fabric to create a cute sleeveless top for a child. Because the fabric comes with the ruffles on it already, it’s just a matter of cutting two pieces of fabric, sewing them together, and finishing the edges. Get the tute.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Drawstring jewelry bag
- Tutorial: Fabric covered bucket bank
- Tutorial: Add a zippered pocket to a pair of shorts
- Tutorial: Jeans pocket pot holder
- Tutorial: Easy notebook covers in 5 steps