Paige from Pink Lemonade and Simply Handmade guest blogs over at Sew Much Ado with a tutorial showing how to update the look of a longsleeved top. She cuts off the arms to make it sleeveless and then adds a ruffle to the neckline. Get the how-to.
[photo from Sew Much Ado]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, ruffle, neck, sleeveless, top, shirt, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Ruffled neck sleeveless shirt for girls
- Tutorial: Ruffled chiffon t-shirt
- Tutorial: Textured ruffle embellished tee
- Lookie what she made: Ruffle dress refashion
- Tutorial: J. Crew-inspired ruffle tee