Tiffany from The Gift Box and Simply Modern Mom shows how to make her Ruffle Table Runner. Strips of gathered fabric create texture on the body of the runner, and bias tape creates a nice clean finish for the edges. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Simply Modern Mom]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Three ways to make bias tape
- Tutorial: Cushion covers with bias tape stripes
- Tutorial: Finishing edges with bias tape
- Tutorial: Woven jute table runner
- Read all about it: Bias tape, blanket binding, and the like