Wen from What’s Mummy Up To? shows the cute Valentine’s outfit for her daughter, including a tutorial showing how she made the shorts. There’s a little ruffle around the top of the waistband, and button tabs on the cuffs. They’re fully lined, with the lining showing at the cuffs. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from What’s Mummy Up To?}
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Making a pair of lined shorts
- Tutorial: Button Tie Shorts for little girls
- Tutorial: Fisherboy gathered shorts with cuffs
- Tutorial: Fully Loaded Circle Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Make a child’s winter hand muff