Kirstin & Jordan from kojodesigns share a tutorial on their blog showing how to make this beautiful baby dress with rows and rows of ruffles on the skirt. Though the ruffles are super fancy, it’s made to be comfortable on baby’s sensitive skin. The bodice is made from a onesie, and the ruffled skirt is lined with soft jersey knit. Brilliant! Get the tutorial.
[photo from kojodesigns]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pieced jersey onesie dress
- Tutorial: J. Crew-inspired ruffled jersey skirt
- Tutorial: Pretty In Pink ruffled dress for a baby girl
- Tutorial: Newborn ruffle skirt from t-shirt sleeves
- Tutorial: Little girl’s ruffled crossover dress