Trish from Two Peas in a Pod refashioned a couple of sweaters into this cute ruffled bolero for her daughter. One sweater became the body of the bolero, and the other was used to make contrast ruffles. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Go to her blog post for the how-to.
[photo from Two Peas in a Pod]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Patchwork sweater dress
- Tutorial: Off-the-shoulder cowl sweater refashioned from two turtlenecks
- Tutorial: Peplum sweater refashion
- Tutorial: Give a plain bolero a vintage look
- Tutorial: Little girl’s sweater refashion with heart-shaped elbow patches