Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how to add a ruffle to the collar of a peasant dress or blouse. This is such a cute addition! Because the neckline already has an elastic casing, the collar gets gathered on the same elastic as the body of the dress or shirt. Get the how-to.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
- Tutorial: Ruffled knit peasant top
- Lookie what she made: Cute as a Button party dress
- Tutorial: The Madison dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Ruffled heart Valentine’s Day shirt
- Tutorial: Peaches and Cream dress for little girls