Mary from Letter Me Up and Redo 101 shows how she made this festive table runner from burlap and fabric. The length of the table runner is a simple strip of burlap, with ruffled fabric accenting the ends. She made hers for Christmas decor, but you could make them out of any color combination for year-round decorating. Get the tute.
[photo from Redo 101]
- Tutorial: Pieced table runner with ric-rac trim
- Tutorial: Burlap table runner
- Tutorial: Fall leaf table runner and napkin rings
- Lookie what she made: Holiday burlap table runner
- Tutorial: Mini fabric bunting