Amy from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop and Nap Time Crafters shows how to create a ruffled Flapper Top for little girls. The front of the tee is covered in rows and rows of ruffled knit fabric and finished off with a rosette at the neck. Cute! Get the how-to.
[photo from Nap Time Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little Girl’s Braided Ruffle Tank
- Tutorial: Ruffled Clover Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Pixie Dust Dress with handkerchief hem
- Free pattern: Long-sleeved tee for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Zippered pillow cover in just 3 steps