Raechel Myers from Finding My Feet shares a tutorial at Honest to Nod showing how to make a half apron with a ruffle around the bottom. You can make the different pieces out of coordinating fabrics, or make them all from the same fabric. (Personally, I like the mixy-matchy look.) She includes the dimensions for making it in three sizes – baby, child, or adult. Child’s sized? Ruffled around the botttom. Made from several different prints. Get the how-to.
[photo from Finding My Feet on Honest to Nod]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled apron for mother and daughter
- Tutorial: Ruffle Top Dress or Romper for little girls
- Tutorial: Girl’s pillowcase shirt from three fat quarters
- Tutorial: Ruffled crib skirt
- It’s new: Miss Amy tiered peasant dress pattern