Becky from The Barefoot Seamstress shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a ruffled heart applique. She added it to a gathered skirt for her little girl to create her Be My Valentine skirt. I bet this would also be cute appliqued on to a shirt or even a pillow. Get the tute.
[photo from The Barefoot Seamstress]
- Tutorial: Ruffled heart Valentine’s Day shirt
- Tutorial: Ruffled t-shirt tunic top
- Tutorial: Red Hot Momma Valentine’s Day appliqued shirt
- Tutorial: Little girl vintage pillowcase skirt
- Tutorial: Cross My Heart Valentine’s pillow