Sada Lewis guest blogs at Craftaholics Anonymous with a tutorial showing how to make a ruffled monogram throw pillow. Cute! Make one with your initial on it, or make a set to spell out a word across the back of a couch or bench. Go to the tute.
[photo from Sada Lewis on Craftaholics Anonymous]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Typeset monogram throw pillow
- Tutorial: Basic square throw pillow
- Tutorial: Snowy mountain throw pillow
- Tutorial: Cute fabric bows for gift jars
- Tutorial: Throw pillow with oversized tone-on-tone monogram