This dress by Charity from Say Grr Sewing is so pretty! It has a long full skirt and a ruffled surplice (crossover) neck. It also happens to be a nursing dress. The surplice neck easily moves out of the way, and the layer underneath is shaped to allow breastfeeding. She shares a two-part tutorial showing how to make one. Go to part 1 to lean how to draft the pattern. Go to part 2 to see how to sew it up.
[via The Train To Crazy]
[photo fro Say Grr Sewing]
- Tutorial: Cascading Ruffles dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Sew a simple tie-front baby dress
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Junebug Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Super cute military hat