Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous shows how to make a tote bag to carry your Silhouette digital cutting machine with you to all of your crafty get-togethers. A strip of gathered fabric across the top makes it pretty. For those who are Silhouette-deprived, the large tote bag would also work to carry a towel and a favorite book to the swimming pool this summer. Get the tute.
[photo from Craftaholics Anonymous]
- Tutorial: Easy Teacher Tote
- Tutorial: Sew an oversized beach tote
- Tutorial: Kid’s pool cover-up from a beach towel
- Tutorial: Summer handbag with wooden handles
- Tutorial: Farmer’s Market Laminated Tote