Lelanie from To Sew With Love shows how to make a pillow cover with a large ruffled spiral embellishment. She used her ruffler foot to quickly create the long strip of ruffled fabric, but you could also baste and pull the ruffles. Get the tute.
[photo from To Sew With Love]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Create ruffles without basting and pulling threads
- Video tutorial: Using a binding foot
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew knotted throw pillow cover
- Tutorial: Baker’s twine ruffled throw pillow
- Tutorial: Ruffled throw pillow