You can find a tutorial to make this pretty ruffled pillow over at Pieced Pastimes. The drop cloth material she used shows off the lines of the ruffles and the button trim. Her dimensions will create a cover for a 12″ x 16″ pillow form. Go to the tutorial.
[via Someday Crafts]
[photo from Pieced Pastimes]
- Tutorial: DIY drop cloth pillow with stenciled arrows
- Tutorial: Ruching and ric rac throw pillow
- Tutorial: Ruffled spiral pillow cover
- Tutorial: Small scale pillowcase with a lined opening
- Tutorial: Travel pillow covers