Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shows how she turned a plain t-shirt into a tunic with tiers of ruffles at the hem. She used a different print on each ruffle for a mixy-matchy look. The pink and black color scheme in her example is so perfect for a girly-girl! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled crib skirt
- Free pattern: Peasant dress for toddler and little girls
- Tutorial: Shabby chic ruffled throw pillow
- Tutorial: Boho Maxi-Dress
- Tutorial: Fancy tutu leggings