Suzannah from Creative Dressmaking and Adventures in Dressmaking shows how she used ruffle fabric to create this fabulous little skirt. The wrap and gathers at the waist create interesting lines of ruffles. And because the fabric is already covered with ruffles, it’s quick project. Get the tute.
[photo from Adventures in Dressmaking]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Flower girl dress with ruffled skirt
- Tutorial: Turn a t-shirt into a skirt
- Tutorial: Sweater vest with faux fur collar
- Tutorial: Ruffled peplum skirt
- Tutorial: Take in the waist on a pair of jeans