Charlotte from The Charlotte Letters shares a tutorial for making these awesome Sailor Pants/Shorts for toddlers. She shows how to draft the pattern from an existing pair of pants, and then explains how to sew them up into a pair of Sailor Pants or Shorts. Of course, if you want to skip the pattern drafting and get right to the making of these pants, you can purchase a pattern from her store. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Charlotte Letters]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, sailor, pants, shorts, toddler, pattern[/tags]
- Free pattern: Sailor pants or shorts for kids
- Tutorial: Little boys’ dress-up chaps from a pair of jeans
- Free pattern: Kids’ dress-up bat wings
- Free pattern: Sleeveless shirt and matching shorts for baby girls
- Free pattern: Elf stockings