If you’re feeling blah about taking your family’s Christmas photos this year, why infuse some fun into the shoot with Santa or reindeer props? Sweetie Pie Bakery shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make them out of felt. And if sewing isn’t your thing, she also has a printable version of the Santa and reindeer props for you to download. Get the tutorial and the download.
[photo from Sweetie Pie Bakery]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Where the Wild Things Are Christmas stocking
- Tutorial: Reindeer appliqued throw pillow
- Free download: Printable bear to make a softie
- Freebie: Printable paper bias tape maker
- Tutorial: Drawstring Santa gift sack