Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to make this hanging Advent calendar. Each day is marked with a little red velvet Santa sack. How cute!! The little sacks are quick and easy to sew – an important consideration making an Advent calendar. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make an Advent calendar from a Christmas placemat
- Tutorial: Fabric chain advent calendar
- Tutorial: Advent calendar wall hanging
- Tutorial: Hanging fabric storage baskets
- Tutorial: Easy knit waistband