Cathy from Trinkets in Bloom shows how to make a shiny, sparkly satin headband. The headband itself is made from wide satin ribbon, with a rhinestone brooch adding sparkle. It would be a lovely accent for a dressy evening, or just a fun addition to a casual t-shirt and jeans outfit. Get the tute.
[photo from Trinkets in Bloom]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Adding rhinestone bling to a sewing project
- Tutorial: Gathered lace cuffs
- Tutorial: DIY patchy jeans
- Tutorial: Recycled jeans maxi skirt
- Tutorial: DIY ruffled tube top