Veronica from SewVery guest blogs in the Shorts on the Line series at Small & Friendly with a tutorial showing how to make a pair of shorts with a scalloped hem. It’s a super cute look for a little girl, but I could totally see myself wearing something like this as well. Get the tutorial.
[photo from SewVery on Small & Friendly]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dress your 18″ doll for Valentine’s day
- Tutorial: Make an adjustable buckled waistband
- Tutorial: Make a pair of long bloomers for little girls
- Tutorial: Scalloped hem cut off shorts
- Free pattern: Cuffed summer shorts