Kate from Centsational Girl shows how she made this cute scalloped tree skirt out of circles cut from craft felt. It has a retro, almost woodland feel, don’t you think? If you didn’t want to use felt, you could fleece, too. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Centsational Girl]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Faux fur trimmed Christmas tree skirt
- Tutorial: Felt and fabric mushroom Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Litte girl’s scallop hem skirt
- Tutorial: Transform a bathmat into a chic throw pillow
- Tutorial: Easy bound fleece blanket with rounded corners