Ann from The Velvet Aubergine shows how to use fabric scraps to make a basket full of colorful eggs. They’re the same size as real eggs, but they’ll never go bad and they’re friendlier for young hands to play with. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from The Velvet Aubergine]
- Lookie what she made: Easter Basket Dress
- Tutorial: Fabric covered Easter eggs
- Tutorial: Labeled drawstring bags to organize knitting needles
- Tutorial: Embellished fabric Easter eggs
- Tutorial: Felt eggs for Easter or a play kitchen