Vanessa from Punkin Patterns shows how to make these funky scrap fabric napkin rings, no sewing required. If you have some scraps left over from a placemat or other table decor sewing project, this would be a fun way to make some coordinating napkin rings. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Punkin Patterns]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, fabric, scrap, napkin, ring, no-sew[/tags]
- Tutorial: Fall leaf table runner and napkin rings
- Tutorial: Napkin rings from cardboard tubes and fabric scraps
- Tutorial: Tote bag with cross-over strap and 0-rings
- Tutorial: Mosaic bird napkin rings from stitched paper scraps
- Tutorial: Reversible fabric napkin rings