Nikki from Nature’s Heirloom guest blogs at My Own Road with a tutorial showing how to make a scrappy fabric flower headband. It’s a simple project but oh, so pretty. I’m loving the raw edges on the pleated flower, and the exposed serged edges on the headband! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Nature's Heirloom on My Own Road]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pleated ribbon headband
- Tutorial: Layered and gathered fabric flower headband
- Tutorial: Scrap Happy Headband
- Tutorial: Build-your-own play car roads from fabric
- Tutorial: Ruched fabric headband