Maureen from Maureen Cracknell Handmade blogs over at Art Gallery Fabrics showing how you can piece your fabric scraps together to make colorful shoelaces. She uses fabrics from Art Gallery Fabric’s Rock & Romance line. Go to her tutorial.
pssst… if you’re loving the Rock & Romance line, go to Maureen’s blog to get entered in her giveaway. She’s got a set of fat quarters in this line to give away to one of her readers. Go to her blog for the details and to enter. Giveaway ends Friday morning, October 12, 2012.
[photo from Maureen Cracknell Handmade on Art Gallery Fabrics]
By Anne Weaver
- Giveaway: Art Gallery Fabrics fat quarter bundle in pinks and yellows
- Tutorial: Quilted Pillow Sham
- Giveaway: 6 fat quarters from Oval Elements
- Giveaway: 21 fat quarters of Marguerite fabric
- Giveaway: Ruby Star Shining and coordinating Essex Linens fat quarter bundle