I don’t know about you, but my scrap bin is in a constant state of overflow. This scrappy patchy heart brooch by Patchwork Posse might be just the project for me to make this weekend, then. It’s made from itty pieces of fabric. Freemotion stitching in contrast thread gives it a wonderful messy look. Get the tutorial at Patchwork Posse.
[photo from Patchwork Posse]
- Tutorial: Anthro-inspired patchwork bolster pillow
- Tutorial: Crooked Heart Valentine’s votive or vase wrap
- Idea file: Add a media pocket to a pair of athletic pants
- Tutorial: Christmas Overnighter Cinch Sack
- Tutorial: Scrappy fabric apples