The Sewing Loft shows how to turn your scraps of green fabric into a shamrock embellishmet. Lightly stuffed, it would make a cute little brooch to wear on St. Patrick’s Day. Or, you could attach it to the end of a thin wooden dowel or a piece of floral wire to make a shamrock pick to peek out of a plant. Get the tutorial.
[photo from The Sewing Loft]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Shamrock headband for St. Patrick’s Day
- Tutorial: Lucky Shamrock Barrette
- Tutorial: Zipper shamrock
- Tutorial: Layered shamrock hair clip
- Tutorial: Shamrock Chic appliqued tee for St. Patrick’s Day