Freezer paper stencil works great when you want to print one (or a few) designs on to fabric. But when you want to print more than a few of your designs, screenprinting is the way to go. You’ll need to get some specialized supplies, but the process is not complicated. And once you make your screen, you can use it over and over and over. Niina from Thrifty Finn shows you how to do it. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Thrifty Finn]
- Tutorial: Freezer paper stenciling
- Tutorial: Two methods for painting a monogram
- Tutorial: Geometric stencil jeans
- Tutorial: Screenprint with contact paper to make custom fabric designs
- Tutorial: Freezer paper sewing patterns