Aimee and Bettijo from Paging Supermom share a tutorial at Honest to Nod showing how to make a scrunched scarf. It’s made from layers of soft t-shirt knit stitched with elastic thread to scrunch it up. This would make a great Christmas gift for friends or family. Get the how-to.
[photo from Paging Supermom on Honest to Nod]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Double-Layer Bibbed Cowl
- Tutorial: Scrunch up a store-bought scarf
- Tutorial: Romantic scrunch belt
- Read all about it: Thrifty Christmas Challenge at Seams Inspired
- Lookie what she made: Family portrait coasters