Dana from MADE shows how you can create this cute scrunchy button scarf. The gathers down the center are made with elastic thread shirring, so you’ll need a relatively lightweight fabric such as a quilting cotton, knit fabric, flannel, or even a light wool. For the one in her example, she used flannel for the bottom layer and a quilting cotton for the top layer. Get the tute.
[photo from MADE]
- Tutorial: Scrunchy stretchy shirred t-shirt scarf
- Tutorial: Quilt Square Scarf
- Tutorial: Lightweight cotton gauze scarf
- Free pattern: Bitty Bottle Bib
- Tutorial: Lightly layered shell from soft knit fabric