Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a scrunchy stretchy t-shirt scarf. It’s her Randomly Shirred Scarf, and it’s made from lightweight jersey knit with meandering lines of elastic thread shirring. Get the how-to.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
- Tutorial: Scrunchy button scarf
- Tutorial: Jersey and lace infinity scarf
- Tutorial: Little Flower Girl Sundress with elastic thread shirred bodice
- Tutorial: Shirred fabric flowers from your knit scraps
- Tutorial: Lightweight lace-edged scarf