Kojo Designs shows how you can add a sparkly sequin heart to a t-shirt. The tutorial is part of the Sew in Tune series at Melly Sews and Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy! The sequin heart design is inspired by the song “My Funny Valentine.” The sequins are stitched by hand so you won’t need to be sitting at a sewing machine to make this. Go to their blog for the how-to.
[photo from Kojo Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sparkly sequin clutch, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Oversized sequin initial keychain, no sewing required
- Tutorial: No-sew sequin heart tee
- Tutorial: Sequin shoulder sweater
- Tutorial: Sequin trim message tee