Alida from I Make Stuff guests over at Love Stitched with a tutorial showing how to add sparkly sequins to the shoulders of a plain sweater. No sewing is required, but some hand stitching would probably help make the sequined patches more durable for repeated wearings. Would be perfect for New Year’s Eve parties!! Get the tute.
[photo from I Make Stuff on Love Stitched]
- Tutorial: Sparkly sequined elbow patches
- Tutorial: Add a sequin pocket to a shirt, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Bow shoulder sweater refashion
- Tutorial: 3 ways to add knee pads to boy pants
- Tutorial: Add elbow patches to plain jacket or sweater