Tricia from Leafy Treetop Shop and Leafy Treetop Spot shares a pair of tutorials for making some super cute holiday onesies. It’s the first in her Hip for the Holidays series. The first is a pretty sequined snowflake applique. The second is a Christmas tree applique made with strips of grosgrain ribbon. Get the tutes.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
- Tutorial: Faux chenille candy cane striped Christmas stockings
- Tutorial: Lace and vinyl belt
- Tutorial: Ribbon Christmas tree applique
- Tutorial: Crochet trim embellished top
- Lookie what she made: Faux leather baby booties