Metal studs are trendy right now, on everything from shirts to shoes to bags. They’re easy to add to a garment, but since you add them one at a time you’ll need to take care if you’re wanting to set them in a straight line. Anne from WobiSobi shows the trick she used to get straight lines when setting studs on a clutch. Go to her blog to see it.
[photo from WobiSobi]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add studs to hard-to-embellish accessories
- Tutorial: No-sew lattice cutout t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Scoop back t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Refashioned t-shirt shrug with studs
- Tutorial: Off the shoulder cropped tee with studs, no sewing required