Amy from Peek-a-boo Pattern Shop and Naptime Crafters shows how to make a backpack sized just right for a toddler’s small frame. They can use the backpack to carry quiet toys to church, a change of clothes for a sleepover at grandma’s house ,or just to carry a few favorite toys around the house. (This was always my daughter’s favorite thing to do with her backpack.) Get the tutorial.
[photo from Naptime Crafters]
- Tutorial: Nothing But a Hound Dog backpack
- Tutorial: Felt and fabric play stove
- Tutorial: Make a toddler-sized backpack
- Tutorial: Collapsible fabric storage bins
- Tutorial: Sew a sleepover ensemble