Nicole from Improv Diary shows how to create a canvas version of large manila envelope. It’s stitched together with contrast thread, with a flower motif free-motion stitched on the front. A pair of buttons creates the closure. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Improv Diary]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simply Sewn Canvas Easter Basket
- Tutorial: Free motion embroidery on a fabric trivet
- Tutorial: Crooked Heart Valentine’s votive or vase wrap
- Tutorial: Tattoo style heart applique
- Tutorial: Recycled vinyl and fabric flower