Just in time for spring cleaning, We Wilsons shows how to make this cleaning dust mitt. She used a terry cloth shirt she found at a rummage sale, though you could easily use an old towel or sweatshirt instead. Get the tutorial, and get dusting!
[tags]sewing, tutorial, cleaning, dust, mitt[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a reusable Swiffer dusting cloth
- Tutorial: Fleece dusting mitts
- Tutorial: Spring clean your sewing machine
- Tutorial: Terry cloth swim cover-up for little girls
- Tutorial: Terry cloth burp cloth