Head over to Taylor Made to find out how to make a crayon roll. Guest Annaleigh shares a tutorial there showing how to do it. The fabric organizer has pockets to hold crayons, and it rolls up for easy transport in a busy bag or purse. Her version has pockets to hold 8 crayons, but you can adjust the dimensions and the number of pockets to hold more or fewer. Get the tute.
[photo from Taylor Made]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt crayon & notepad booklet party favors
- Tutorial: Roll-up toy car playmat with storage pockets
- Tutorial: Creative Suitcase art organizer
- Tutorial: Make a crayon roll
- Tutorial: Roll-up travel lingerie organizer