Kelly from Oilcloth Addict shares a tutorial on their blog showing how to make a simple gift envelope out of oilcloth. Use this as fun packaging for a Valentine’s or ”Happy Day” gift for a favorite friend. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Oilcloth Addict blog]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, gift, envelope, oilcloth, Valentine[/tags]
- Cool idea: Rag rug from oilcloth
- Read all about it: Ironing laminated cotton
- Use masking tape to reduce friction on your presser foot
- Tutorial: Reusable gift tags from chalkcloth
- Tutorial: Make a pastry mat from laminated cotton