You don’t have to be a grandpa (or Mr. Rogers) to enjoy wearing a cardigan. They’re great for layering when the weather can’t make it’s mind up. They can turn a simple t-shirt into a business casual. Megan Nielsen shares a tutorial for making a cardigan. Get the how-to.
[via Wardrobe Refashion]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Day-To-Night Reversible Scallop Skirt
- Tutorial: Sew a versatile wrap cardigan
- Tutorial: Gathered cardigan refashion
- Tutorial: Make a simple tube top for easy layering
- Tutorial: Cheater method for sizing down a shirt