Emily from The Rubber Punkin shares a tutorial for making a play cape that does double duty as an apron. Make one for your child, and they’ll be transformed into superheroes – running through the house and saving the day for humankind. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Rubber Punkin]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, cape, apron, superhero, play, kids[/tags]
- Tutorial: Superhero mask and cape
- Tutorial: Child’s superhero shirt with removable cape
- Tutorial: Sew a superhero cape
- Tutorial: 4-in-1 cape costume
- Tutorial: Child’s superhero cape from dishtowels