Kataryna from Chibi Designs posts a tutorial on her blog, Sew Chibi, showing how to make a lined wrap-style baby sling. There are many different types of baby slings out there; this version is essentially a long (reeeeallly long) lined scarf, that you can wrap around your body to create a place that holds baby securely. This style is good for summertime baby wearing, as the wide wrap doesn’t need padding, and you can make it from lightweight breathable fabrics. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Chibi]
- Tutorial: Summertime vest wrap
- Tutorial: Little girl’s ballerina wrap cardigan
- Tutorial: Reversible baby sling with padding
- Tutorial: Wide wrapped belt
- Tutorial: Layered gathered skirt