Jaime from Prudent Baby shares a tutorial showing how to make these Robeez-inspired baby shoes. She made hers out of denim from an old pair of jeans. The recycled denim is both a sturdy fabric and a soft fabric for baby’s feet. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Prudent Baby]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, baby, shoes, jeans, refashion, booties, infant[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a pair of slippers from an old pair of jeans
- Tutorial and templates: Baby boy soft book
- Free pattern: “Happy Feet” Felt Baby Booties
- Free pattern: Leather shoes for a newborn baby
- Tutorial: Kimono baby shoes