Ashley from Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night shows how to make her Little Miss Priss skirt. It’s a simple elastic waist skirt for little girls, made special with pieced stripes of coordinating fabric and a bit of trim stitched around the hem. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bustle hem twirly skirt
- Tutorial: Pom pom throw pillow
- Tutorial: Sew a Simple Easter Dress
- Tutorial: Floppy bow headband
- Tutorial: Boxy zippered travel pouch